Silver, Right Hand, 6"
Packaging was damaged upon opening and is not included and screws have marks from making adjustments
Limited inventory, available while supplies last
Special pricing on this item is available online only
When you want a solid, adjustable target sight for your compound bow, that you know won't wiggle or move after repeated shooting, this sight is a great choice.
- Rock solid precision target sight with 3.65" of elevation adjustment
- Lightweight, extra rigid carbon extension and precision dovetail mount, locking down the sight securely in a repeatable position
- Innovative Tria-Lock system encloses the scope rod holder from three sides, keeping it perfectly aligned without play to produce a rattle-free, zero-tolerance environment
- The scope rod is approx. a 1/2" closer to the elevation bar than conventional target sights, significantly reducing the development of play and faults
- X-Lock System offers a re-adjustable, zero-tolerance fit between the windage unit and sight frame, polyacetal resin sliders offer more contact area for a more secure fit
- X-Lock sliders have additional leaf spring functionality, offering the ultimate in elevation snugness and precision
- X-Lock System is field-adjustable and field replaceable with no need for factory repairs
- ZPE System eliminates backlash and play in the elevation adjustments
- Precise, Ultra-smooth lever locking mechanism provides quick coarse adjustments by simply pressing the lever and sliding the windage unit to the desired position
- Leveling block features Grade 5 Titanium alloy lockdown bolts with laser etched guidance marks for 2nd and 3rd axis adjustments
- Micro-adjustment elevation & windage - .002" of travel per click at 20 clicks per revolution
- Flat shelf indicator pin offers clearance to add any sight tape to your elevation bar
- Indicator pin for reading laser etched sight scale for precise and accurate marks
- All adjustments are compatible with popular software
- Weighs: 6" (7.23 oz.), 9" (7.90 oz.)
- Elevation adjustment: 3.65"
- Includes soft case, offset bracket, and metric hex wrenches