Sight has mounting marks and is missing wrenches
Limited inventory, available while supplies last
Special pricing on this item is available online only
- Combines the hottest technology with the hottest features archers demand!
- Direct mount version features a Mathews© Harmonic Damper paired with an AV-41 scope measuring 1 Â¾" diameter for a wide field of view
- Features Co-Planar Centering Technology with an engraved partial ring at the same depth as the sight pin, designed for greater accuracy when viewed slightly off-center
- .019" green fiber optic ring pin
- Patent-pending Accu-Clicks make this state-of-the-art single pin slider function like a multi-pin sight
- Accu-Clicks can be set at a specific distance (i.e. 20 yards, 30 yards, etc.) so that the slider will stop where you want it. Simply "pick" your distance, "click" it into place, and "stick" your target!
- 45-degree rear-facing sight scale allows easy recognition of where the sight pointer is set, which is teamed with Accu-Clicks that allow the archer to easily set their sight from an arm's length away!
- Patent-pending, adjustable Red Elevation Tension Lever provides the archer with their own personal choice of how easily the sight slides along the elevation bar
- ALL axis leveling capabilities from the first axis adjustment where NO shims are needed to the ever-popular, separate 2nd and 3rd axis leveling on the head of the scope attachment!
- Windage Lock Button, when engaged, does not allow the micro-adjustable windage knob to turn
- Superior Windage Dovetail Guide System provides Zero backlash
- Sight ships in RH configuration but is completely ambidextrous
- Weight: 9.472 oz
Axcel Sight Light is not included (sold separately)