Bowfinger 1 Sight Level
- The Sight Level attaches to the elevation bar of the Bowfinger 1 Sight to your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd axis.
- Finally, tools crafted to match you're exact target sight, to aid in setting the second and third axis adjustment on the Bowfinger 1 Compound Target Sight.
- The Sight Level uses a precision dovetail cut within the body of the level to slide along the elevation bar.
- Extremely high tolerance fitment will aid in the accuracy and confidence of the levels in setting up your gear.
- Take uphill and downhill shots knowing your sight has been adjusted with tools machined to match its precision components.