Firenock Aerovane III
• 10mm in height or 29% shorter than Aerovane II.
• Weighs only about 5.18 grains, 30% lighter than Aerovane II.
• Advanced air flow base texture zoning instead of vertical texture zone.
• 4 different texture zones 0.0402mm, 0.0201mm, 0.0150mm and 0.0005mm.
• Incorporates a winglet to improve the aerodynamics and reduce induced drag.
• Larger total airfoil surface area to compensate shorter height so that Aerovane III can have the same total lift and corresponding spin torque as Aerovane II.
• AEM factor which is nearly 350% higher than that of Aerovane II, i.e. when the arrow with Aerovane is turning, the frontal section of Aerovane will bend towards the rotation while the tail section will bend away from the rotation which results in the angle of attack of the wing being at the most efficient angle based on speed. This is further enhanced by the IZOD factor of the plastic to make AEM at its best.
• Uses the same aspect ratio of the delta wing frontal area to reduce sound in flight.
• Close to 30% reduction in crosswind which gives Aerovane III a much better ability to treat crosswind. Arrow with Aerovane III should be able to hit a target under 35 mph crosswind at 35 yards with archery projectile at 320 fps as compared with Aerovane II under 25 mph crosswind at 35 yards with the same projectile.
• Can be fletched with all versions of Aerovane jig and Aerovane clamp due to the wide internal opening width of Aerovane clamp.
• Aerovane III will have an even higher broadhead requirement than Aerovane II due to Aerovane III having a much higher rotational lift (spin rate) than Aerovane II.
• Works best from 280 fps and up when fletched straight.
• Sold in packs of 18