Lancaster Archery X-Spot Saw Pro Package
Build your best Arrows
- Start by selecting and preparing your shafting.
- Spin the shafts to decide whether you'll trim material from the point-end or nock-end.
- Take a moment to mark the end that's destined for the cut.
- Bring out your X-Spot saw for those spot-on cuts in wood, carbon, or aluminum shafting.
- The G5 Arrow Squaring Device (ASD) ensures those cut ends are flat and square.
- Promote maximum adhesion by cleaning the shafting's interior with alcohol.
- Then, weigh each shaft using the X-Spot Digital Scale and record the weights, arranging them from the heaviest to the lightest – meticulous and organized.
- Weigh the nock-end and point-end components, matching those heavier pieces with the lighter shafts.
- Ensure all components fit snugly with a dry fit.
- Now, it's time to bring in your adhesive of choice – we like Bob Smith's Maxi-Cure Insta-Flex Glue
- X-Spot Mini Arrow Saw
- X-Spot Deluxe Saw Replacement Blades
- G5 Arrow Squaring Device
- Pine Ridge Arrow Inspector
- X-Spot Digital Scale
- Last Chance Archery Arrow Prep Kit
- Maxi-Cure Insta-Flex Shock Proof Insta-Insert Glue
- LAS Sticker