The TREEHOUSE – built specifically for tree stand hunters – features a rigid, stay-open design for easy, one-handed access to essentials in the heat of the moment.
- This Internal Frame is an HDPE (high-density polyethylene) sheet that provides rigidity and yet is flexible. The waist belt system with belt wings allows you to cinch the frame/load onto the hips and distributes the weight evenly.
- Composite stays on front of pack providing structure, allowing the face panel to open 45 degrees without losing the content.
- The patented Futura Yoke easily micro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame.
- Two-zipper access to main compartment with attached lid
- Front stretch-woven stash pocket
- Lid pocket
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- Bow or lightweight stand carry via compression straps
- Top haul loop for hanging from tree
- 500D CORDURA® fabric exterior
- Quiet 640D COTNA liner (nylon/cotton blend)
- YKK® zippers
- 4.6 lbs.
- 1890 cu.in.
- 21.5" X 13 "X 7.5"
- Framen harness style