Designed with the traveling archery in mind, the 1745 Air by Pelican is extremely light for the amount of protection this case gives your equipment. The multi-configurable molle strap system allows you to store your gear any way you like. The case provides ample storage for not only your bow and arrow but other hunting equipment or clothing as well. Pelican in the past has been known for their “knuckle-busting” latches, so with this case, they have changed that to a new press and pull system that is easier to open and tested for durability. When empty this case weighs in at only 23 lbs, allowing you to load it and still stay well under the 50-pound flying limit for most airlines. Whether you’re riding across town to a 3D shoot, or flying across the world for a once-in-a-lifetime hunt, the Pelican 1745 Air has you covered.Features:
- Toughest and lightest case by Pelican
- An automatic purge valve keeps water and dust out while balancing air pressure
- Quiet rolling stainless-steel bearing wheels
- 40% lighter than other polymer cases
- 8" of internal space and available with Pick N Pluck foam
- Provides the option to stack multiple items on both bottom and top layers
- Features Press and Pull latches, tested for extreme pressure and impact
- Constructed of proprietary Polypropylene Blend
- Backed by Pelican's Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- Construction:Proprietary Polypropylene Blend
- Interior Dimensions: 44" x 16.8" x 7.9"
- Exterior Dimensions: 48" X 21" X 10"
- Empty Weight: 23 lbs
- Color: Black