PSE Evolve DS 33 Compound Hunting Bow
PSE Evolve DS 33 Compound Hunting Bow
Geometry matters. That's why the PSE Evolve 33 geometry is specifically designed to hold steady longer and stack arrows on target. Whether you're in the tree stand, hiking the Rockies, or trash talking your buddies at Total Archery Challenge - the Evolve is capable of Unparalleled Precision. Utilizing the new Cable Guard Mounting system, our proprietary two piece quiver is incredibly light- keeping this bow balanced even fully loaded for a hunt. The Evolve is available in 30” and 33” Axle-to-Axle Models.
- EC2 Cam: Renowned for its groundbreaking ability, the EC2 Cam redefined the modern cam experience, offering bowhunters a smoother draw and enhanced shot accuracy, making each shot consistent and precise. Its real strength, however, lies in its exceptional energy transfer capabilities, ensuring every shot is delivered with remarkable force and precision, resulting in higher arrow speeds and tighter groupings.
- CGM Guard: The new proprietary Cable Guard Mounted cable guard and quiver mount allows for less maintenance and seamless integration with all the parts you need in order to get out on the hunt. With an ultra smooth draw cycle, this system is unaffected by weather, debris, or other issues you’re guaranteed to encounter in the field.
- FDS - Full Draw Stability System: The Full Draw Stability (FDS) is a pinnacle of archery technology designed to provide exceptional stability during the most critical phase of shooting—full draw. This innovative system actively counters induced torque, ensuring that archers maintain balance and alignment even in variable conditions. By mitigating torque, the FDS system enhances accuracy and precision, making shots more predictable and groupings tighter.
- Axle System: The PSE axle system is a game-changer in archery technology. It distinguishes itself by preventing the common problem of over-tightening axle screws, ensuring the longevity of your bow's bearings. Over-tightening can lead to issues like wear and tear, alignment problems, and bearing damage. The precision-engineered axle system proactively restricts the tightening of axle screws, guaranteeing the smooth, durable operation of your bow.
- EZ.220 System: The EZ.220 Snap Spacer System simplifies bow tuning and cam lean adjustment, reducing your time in the bow press and keeping you in the field. Spacers can be easily repositioned on a pressed bow, allowing for precise cam shifts in 0.020" increments.
- PBTS: The Precision Buss Tuning System is a 3-piece string set, designed for precise micro-tuning, offers the ability to fine-tune for optimal performance. The PBTS, crafted from our proprietary material, goes beyond traditional fiber-filled nylon, providing superior strength and rigidity without the fear of failure. Additionally, the PBTS includes a convenient eyelet for easy rest cord attachment, enhancing the overall ease in setup.
- Picatinny Sight Mount: The Picatinny Sight Rail from PSE offers compatibility with a wide range of Picatinny rail-mounted sight models. This versatility allows you to select your preferred sight, ensuring a solid and seamless attachment for your adventurous abuse.
- The Integrate Mounting System® (IMS™): QAD’s patented arrow rest mounting system utilizes a dovetail rail on the rear face of the riser and is far superior to the berger mount. IMS™ compatible rests clamp down, forging a connection that cannot rotate and is twice as secure as berger mounted rests. The rest mounts in line with the riser allowing other accessories to attach closer to the bow, achieving better center balance for a stable shot.
- QD Anchor Link: The Limb Bolt Anchors come equipped with flush cups that readily accept push-button swivels. This feature provides the flexibility to effortlessly connect your bow to a sling or securely attach your bow to your pack, ensuring convenient and versatile transport options.
- Axle-to-Axle: 33”
- Brace Height: 7”
- Speed: 335 FPS
- Mass Weight: 4.6 lbs (2087 g)
- Draw Weight: 60, 70, 80 lbs (in 10 lb increments)
- Draw Length: 26” – 31-1/2”
- Let-off: 80% - 90%
- Dexterity: LH and RH
- Cam System: EC2
- Black, Charcoal, Gunship, Kryptek Skyfall, Kuiu Verde, Mossy Oak Bottomlands