For many hunters, one of the hardest trade-offs while hunting from a ground blind is the limited visibility. XENEK has a great solution for this common problem in their Sniper Blind. They have fitted the Sniper Blind with one-way mesh windows between each of the shooting windows, allowing hunters to see an animal before it enters the shooting lane. Designed by Dave Smith of Dave Smith Decoys, the DSX Camo pattern uses a macro pattern that helps break up the outline of larger objects such as the Sniper ground blind.
- Material: 300 Denier Polyester
- Camo Pattern: DSX (developed by Dave Smith)
- Weight: 21 lbs
- Dimensions: 72" x 72" x 73"
- 4 One-Way Vision Panels
- 8 Narrow vertical shooting windows (adjustable in size with zippers)
- 10 permanent mounting locations compatible with XENEK's coupling system