MD-50 Gear Archer's Fingers Release Trainer
MD-50 Gear's Archer's Fingers Release Trainer is designed to help relieve or cure target panic through repetitive reinforcement. Isolate your release technique and address shot execution problems while mirroring exactly you and your bow specs. The Fingers Release Trainer can be customized to your draw length and hold weight by utilizing the Fingers Release Sizing Chart. Recommended by NASP coaches to replace a string bow. Optimal for all levels of archers.
- Custom fit to you and your desired Hold Weight by using our Sizing Chart
- Easy to use, draw and release like your bow
- Shooters can practice anywhere and any time
- Focus on form and technique with hundreds of releases, improving at a greater speed
- Train new archers on proper release technique
- Dimensions: 9 1/2" x 1/2" x 4 1/2"
- Weight: 2 5/8 oz
- Available two different strengths:
10 Lb. Max Draw - recommended for lighter bow strings (Genesis)
20 LB. Max Draw- recommended for heavier bow strings