Muzzy VXM Compound Bowfishing Bow
- Next generation of powerful and productive bowfishing bows from Muzzy Bowfishing
- Powered by Oneida’s proven lever action technology the Muzzy VXM brings to the market a smooth drawing, deep penetrating bowfishing bow in a highly adjustable format custom crafted to withstand the rigors of fresh and salt water bowfishing
- Founded on the backbone of a reduced-weight magnesium cast then machined riser, the VXM trims the weight from the previous models without the sacrifice to performance
- Adjustable draw length and weight provide a wide range of flexibility for users of all sizes and experience levels
- Dexterity: Right-Hand
- Riser Construction: Magnesium Cast and Machined Riser
- Draw Weight 25-50 lbs.
- Draw Length 26”-29.5”
- Let-Off: 0 or 60%
- Mossy Oak Coastal Elements Cloud Bank Camo
- Weight 3.9 lbs.